Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) has declared the results for the Teacher Eligibility Test which was conducted on 23rd July. A total of 43,000 candidates were appeared in the examination for being as a teacher of class I to V whereas for the class 6th to 8th a total of 1, 68,700 candidates were appeared.
Bihar TET Result 2017 declared- 83 percent students unable to qualify
The results for the Teacher Eligibility test of Bihar was declared on Thursday, 21st September which make the examinees fingers cross.
Once again this is another setback for the Bihar Education system as only the 17 percent of the candidates were able to qualify the Bihar TET Result. The results were declared by the BSEB chief Anand Kishore.
In the first paper were 43,000 candidates were appeared only 7,038 (16.36%) candidates have qualified the examination. On the other hand in the second paper 1, 68,700 candidates were appeared for the exam but just 30,113 (17.84%) candidates have qualified the exam.
The pass percentage in the Bihar is low as compared to the other states, 49% of the matric and 64% were failed in the intermediate education this year. The Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test was conducted in 348 centres across the Bihar.
The BTET Exam was conducted in two shifts the Paper-I was for the teacher Class (I to V) whereas for the Paper-II was for also the teacher (VI to VIII).
Steps to check the BTET Result 2017
- Firstly go to the official website of Bihar School Education Board that is bsebonline.net
- Further click the link “Result of BTET- 2017 has been declared, Click here to view result”.
- Enter your Roll number as well as Date of Birth.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Once the page load the result will be appeared on the screen.
- Check the result and take the print out for the future reference.