This is to inform all the candidates that the Visvesvaraya Technological University has released the VTU BE/B.Tech Result 2017 on the official website. All the candidates who are not satisfied with their result can apply for the VTU online application form for the rechecking of copies.
VTU Application Form submission for Revaluation and Photocopy of Answer Copies
The examination were held during the June July month and thousands of candidates were appeared in the examination and it is never easy to check these huge amount of copies in this short period of time but despite that the University proved its effort and released the result. Since the amount of copies were two large so it might possible that there may be few mistakes in some copies. All the candidates who found the unexpected result can apply for the VTU Revaluation Form 2017.
The official website where the students will have to apply is http://examform.vtu.ac.in/vturv. The ID and the password for the revaluation will be the same and only the USN for which the results have been announced will be displayed.
Steps to apply for the VTU Revaluation Form 2017
- First of all, go to the official website http://examform.vtu.ac.in/vturv.
- Further the candidates will have to login using their credentials.
- Choose the subject to be revaluated.
- Choose the option, rechecking or photocopy.
- Submit all the mandatory details required.
- Do check all the details are filled correctly or not.
- Click the submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form appeared.
- Keep the hard copy secure until and unless the Revaluation Result is declaed.
Fee for Revaluation is Rs. 400/- per subject and for Photocopy is Rs.300/ per subject and Application Fee of Rs.20/- per candidate. It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the application fee.
University will consider the subject codes entered in the applications and no corrections will be entertained.