The Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection has revealed the IBPS RRB VI Prelims Admit Card 2017 on the official website. The preliminary examination for the RRB officer Scale-I has been scheduled on 9th, 10th and 16th Sep. 2017. All the candidates who have applied for this post will have to download the hall ticket from the official website. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the IBPS RRB VI Prelims Hall Ticket 2017 at the examination centre.
IBPS RRB VI Prelims Call Letter 2017 Download On ibps.in
The RRB Officer Scale-I Admit Card 2017 will be used to identify the candidates although the examinees will have to carry an external ID card which is authorised from the govt. of India. Applicants do remember that 16th Sep. will be the last date to download the hall ticket. The IBPS RRB VI Prelims Admit Card 2017 will be consisting of many personal details including name, roll no, signature and photograph. Apart from that the call letter will be consisting of the necessary details which are mandatory to be followed by the examinee.
Candidates will have to enter their login details such as Registration No, Roll No, etc… to fetch out the IBPS RRB Officer Scale Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can check their exam dates and timing of exam from the hall ticket itself. Ever examinee is advised to reach the examination centre 30 mins before the exam start.
Brief Overview of prelims examination of RRB Officer Scale-1 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Admit Card||IBPS RRB VI Prelims Admit Card 2017|
|Name of the Examination||RRB Officer Scale-I Preliminary Examination 2017|
Steps to download the IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Pre Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- In the very first step, go to the official website that has been provided above.
- Further click the direct link “Click here to download the Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP RRBs VI Officer Scale-I” available on the homepage of the official website.
- Enter the login credential in the box available on the Right hand side.
- Click Login.
- The admit card will be appeared in front of you.
- Take the hard copy and keep it secure for the future reference.
- Don’t forget to take it to the examination centre.
Important dates to keep in mind
|Opening date of admit card||28.08.2017|
|Last date to download||16.09.2017|
9th, 10th, and 16th September 2017