Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 8 is the main weapon of Samsung to beat iPhone it is the most fully featured phone of the company up to date. And hence it can do lot of things that iPhone can’t.
9 amazing features of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 what iPhone can’t perform
There are some features what the iPhone cannot perform
- Samsung Pay works with most magnetic credit card readers. You don’t need a special payment pad like you do with Apple Pay.
- The screen is so big you can run two apps at once.
- You can adjust the blur effects of the image before or after taken.
- Both rear camera lenses on Note 8 have optical image stabilization.
- With the help of Samsung Doc x you can turn your Note 8 into a desktop computer.
- The note 8 can charge wirelessly
- The iris scanner of the phone allows you to unlock the phone by looking at it only.
- You can use the included stylus to write and doodle on the screen.
- The user can add the extra storage with the admit card.
Size wise, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 is larger than the iPhone 8, with a 6.3-inch AMOLED display with a 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Comparatively, the iPhone 8 is expected to have a 5.8-inch OLED display. The Galaxy Note 8 has an Infinity display with no side bezels, but it does continue to have bezels at the top and the bottom.
When it comes to colors, the Galaxy Note 8 is available in midnight black, orchid gray, deep sea blue, and maple gold. Apple, meanwhile, is rumored to be planning to release its 2017 iPhones in a black, silver, and a new shade of gold that’s similar to a copper color.
While the phone is much awaited among the users it has been expected that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will roll over the market.