The Directorate of Teacher Education has recently published the Odisha State Council of Research and Training Result. Thousands of candidates were appeared in the examination and they all are waiting for the Odisha SCERT Result 2017 to be published soon. Candidates were in the anticipation of result since the last day of examination.
Odisha SCERT Result 2017 Declared Today on Official Website
The result has been declared on the official website today, candidate looking forward to check the result will have to enter the mandatory details asked. The officials have provided the link on the homepage to check the SCERT Odisha D.EI.Ed and B.Ed Results 2017.
The Directorate of Odisha SCERT and TE is held to take Admittance Examination at various exam centres across Odisha in to the courses define B.Ed, B.H.E.d, D.El, M.PhIl and M.Ed in to other colleges that are located at Odisha state. This is good news for Applicants result is available at official website www.scertodisha.in.
Overview of the Odisha SCERT Result 2017
|Name of the Organisation||State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Courses||B.Ed, B.H.Ed, D.El, M.Phil and M.Ed|
|Name of the Examination||SCERT Odisha Entrance Exam 2017|
|Name of the Result||Odisha SCERT Result 2017|
Steps to check the Odisha SCERT Result 2017:-
- In the very first step, go to the official website of SCERT Odisha that has been provided in the table.
- Further the candidates will have to click the official link Odisha SCERT Result 2017 available on the homepage of the official website.
- Now the candidates will have to enter the mandatory details asked there.
- The candidates will be asked to enter either the roll no or Date of Birth.
- After entering the details click the submit button available there to facilitate you.
- A new tab will be open consisting of the result.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the result as it will be used for further reference.
Conclusion: – Candidates searching for the Odisha SCERT Result 2017 can easily check their result from the official website. Candidates after checking the result will have to wait for the merit list and after the merit list the candidates will be called for the counselling where the aspirants will have to fill the colleges of their choice. It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the application fee and submit the required documents before the due date.