Breaking Information was made known on the Twitter handle of the university stating that The Osmania University BE result 2017 will be declared on July 19. The results once declared can be checked on the official website. There were two notifications which have been displayed by the organisation.
Osmania University BE Result 2017 to be declared tomorrow on 19th July
In another notification, the university has mentioned about the new schedule for PGRRCDE MA, MSc and MCom previous examinations. The examinations were supposed to begin on 17 July 2017. However taking Bonalu holiday and Gurukul main exam schedule into consideration, the varsity rescheduled the exam. The PGRRCDE exam will now begin from 24 July 2017. The exam will continue till 31 July. The results can be checked at Osmania.ac.in.
The delay in the result was due to the huge digits of copies, the University has did its level best and check the copies exactly on the time and the result is all ready to be delivered tomorrow on 19th July 2017. Candidates will have to enter their roll nos. and other details too to check the result from the official website. By scrolling down the candidates will be able to check the steps to check the world.
Overview of Osmania University BE result 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Osmania University|
|Stream||Bachelor of Engineering|
|Name of the result||Osmania University BE Result 2017|
Steps to check the Osmania University BE Result 2017
- Taking the Initial Step, go to the official website of Osmania University listed above in the table.
- Go to the result section available on the home page of the official website.
- Now Click the appropriate link stated as “Osmania University BE Result 2017”.
- Enter all the mandatory details asked such as name, roll no. etc…
- Candidates may be asked for the enrolment no.
- After adding all these details click the submit button.
- Your device screen will render your result.
- The candidate is allowed to take the print out so take the hard copy of the result and keep it secure until and unless the original mark sheet reached to you.
About Osmania University: – Osmania University is a public state university located in Hyderabad, India, founded in 1918 with the help of chief Architect of Mahbub Ali Khan – Nawab Sarwar Jung. It was established and named after the seventh and last Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab Mir Osman Ali Khan. It is the third oldest university in southern India, and the first to be established in the erstwhile princely State of Hyderabad. It is the first Indian university to have Urdu as a medium of instruction.