University of Kota (UOK) is going to release the BSTC First College Allotment 2017 for Basic School Training Certificate (BSTC) today on their official website.
Every applied student is recommended to keep updated on the official website. All the candidates who were waiting for this allotment will be able to paint their town red.
BSTC 1st College Allotment will be declared today
As per the stats, it has been found that nearly 5 lakh people applied for the Pre-BSTC Entrance Examination and. The exam was conducted by the University of Kota on the behalf of Rajasthan State Government. The pre-BSTC Entrance Exam was conducted on April 30 and on June 14 the University notified the commencement of BSTC 2017 counseling for admissions to D.El.Ed. Course. The results of the entrance test were announced on June 3.
BSTC First College Allotment will be available for all the candidates who appeared in the exam on the official website. There are 292 colleges and approximate 18, 250 seats are available under BSTC General Course. And also there are 1,220 seats in 16 colleges for BSTC Sanskrit Course. According to the counseling procedure, the allotment of college is to be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates, the category of candidate, marks of entrance test and availability of Seats.
Steps to check the BSTC First College Allotment 2017: –
- In the very first step, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Click the appropriate link.
- Log in using the same details you used when you registered yourself.
- If you get an allotment.
- Save the result and take the printout.
- Further, the candidate has to pay the remaining fee at the ICICI Bank Branch.
- After paying the fee the candidate has to submit those papers to the college in which they are allotted.
- The last date to pay the fee is 13th
The last date to submit the documents in the college is 14th July.