SSC – Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification for this year 2017. The SSC has released publication for Multi Tasking non-technical staff exam for year 2017 for 8300 posts. The interested candidates and eligible candidates can apply for the examination. The multi-tasking non-technical staff vacancies for different states and union territories. The interested candidates can apply from to 30th of January 2017. For more info on eligibility, vacancies, vacancies and age limit read the post below.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for CSHL, Constable for 8300 Posts
SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for CSHL, Constable for 8300 Posts: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts every year recruitment for the vacant posts in various departments. This year also SSC has released the notification.
SSC 2017 Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Examination Name: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2016 for CHSL, Constable (Executive)
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Region Wise Vacant Posts:
1. CR: 325 Posts
2. ER: 634 Posts
3. KKR: 666 Posts
4. NR: 3186 Posts
5. NER: 226 Posts
6. NWR: 534 Posts
7. MPR: 536 Posts
8. SR: 705 Posts
9. WR: 1488 Posts
Total No. of Vacant Posts: 8300
Age Limit: The Candidates applying for the exam age limit should be between 18 – 25 yeas as on 01-08-2017. It means that the candidate must not born earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1999.
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST candidates for 5 years, for OBC candidates 3 years & 10 years for PH Candidates
Educational Qualification: The Candidates applying for the exam should have completed matriculation (10th Class) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The final candidates for the CHSL and Constable posts will be selected based on written examination & interview. The written exam and interview cut off marks will be decided by the SSC based on the number of candidates appeared for the examination.
Application Fee: For applying for the written examination candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- by using SBI Challan or Net banking orCredit and Debit Cards in the official website. No fee will be collected from all the Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Procedure to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.ssconline.nic.in till 05:00 PM on 30th January 2017.
The examination consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
The paper 1 consists of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness for a total of 150 marks.
The Paper 2 consists of Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution for 50 Marks.
Online Application Starts from: 31/12/2016
End date of Online Applications: 30/01/2017
Date of Examination: 16/04/2017, 30/04/2017, 07/05/2017
How to apply for SSC 2017 CHSL and Constable
1. To apply first of all navigate to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on SSC 2017 Recruitment Notification
3. Click on Apply & Select the desired post
4. Again Click on Apply Link
5. Fill the registration in Part-I and Part-II
6. Part-I: Fill basic information carefully on the first part.
7.Click on I Agree before heading to the next step. Please see once you click on I Agree, you cannot change or modify the registration details
8. Note down the registration for further use in next part, which will be displayed on the screen
9. Part II Registration: In this part enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature. Please check the photo and signature size and pixels before uploading.
10. As said earlier, those who have fees exemption, can skip this fees payment.
11. Before submitting, please fill the details and check once again.
12. Take the print out for future use and not down registration number.
For More Latest Notifications: FactsKeeper