Rosewater is used since olden ages, especially in India. Even nowadays it is found in most of the household’s kitchens. It is used for every type of problem whether dry skin, oily skin, and dark circles. It is the secret beauty trick used by every women. Rose water can be prepared at home or if you don’t have time then you can buy rose water. It is claimed that one of the most beautiful women in the past “Cleopatra” was using rosewater as a part of a beauty routine.
Benefits of Rose Water
Rose water can be used to for curing dark circles, dry skin, and bad hair. It looks so royal to see a scene from a movie in which a queen is taking a bath in water filled with rose petals. In Ancient Persia and Egypt, the rose water has been used since 3000 BC as a skin care product. Actually, rose water was used in the ages of Cleopatra for beauty regime. It seems to be romantic but actually it is a medicinal bath.
- Rose water cools the skin
- It helps to tone the skin
- It helps to fight acne
- It aids heals and scars with its antibacterial properties.
- Moisturize the skin with new refreshed look
- Rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin
- maintain your skin’s pH balance.
Make Rose Water at Home
Here is a recipe to make rosewater at home. Make your own rosewater which is 100% natural and use it for skin care.
Things you need:
- Rose Petals- from 5 to 6 flowers.
2. Water 2 cups.
3. A Large Bowl.
1. Take out the petals of 5 to 6 rose flowers and wash it properly.
2. Now, boil 2 cups of water for 2 minutes.
3. Pour the boiled and hot water on the rose petals and cover the bowl with a lid.
4. Keep it aside for minimum 30 minutes.
5. Let it cool down and then strain the solution to take out the rose petals.
6. Your rose water is ready! Pour it in a bottle and store in the refrigerator.
7. Use this rose water in your daily beauty routine.
You can use it in following fantastic ways to get rid of different healthy issues and stay healthy.
Where and How to use Rose Water
To remove eye makeup:
Just combine 1 tsp of rosewater with 1 tsp of jojoba oil.
Dip a cotton ball in the solution and wipe out the eye-makeup using it.
Cure sunburn: Apply the rosewater on the
Apply the rosewater on the affected area and provide a gentle massage.
The skin irritation due to sunburn will vanish in no time.
Treat insect bites:
Take 1 tsp of rosewater and apply it on the insect bite area.
You will get instant relief from inflammation.
The rosewater skin toner is a perfect solution to treat wrinkles and acne.
Take 1 tbsp of rosewater and dip a cotton ball in it.
Clean the skin with this toner every night before bed time.
Use as a disinfectant:
The rosewater has antibacterial properties and thus can treat skin infection by killing bacteria.
Natural perfume: Spray a combination of rosewater and jasmine oil on your body to get relief from body odor.
Spray a combination of rosewater and jasmine oil on your body to get relief from body odor.
Chronic headaches: Soak a towel in cold
Soak a towel in cold water with 1 cup of rosewater in it.
Keep the towel on your head for a while to get rid of a chronic headache.
In order to keep your skin free from pimples, redness and acne breakouts wash your face every day with rosewater.
Use rosewater and look beautiful forever.
For more health tips and beauty tips FactsKeeper