For ages, Humans had a problem throughout evolution. Once the concept of a society kicked in, baldness became a problem. There is no more sadness than losing hair fall. Hair loss can affect men and women. The main reason being the genes, which play a vital role in hair loss. The other main reasons are hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulation in the scalp. Hair fall can be prevented and in most cases, it is possible to treat it.
Reasons for Hair Fall in Men and Women
With hair fall, frustration and anxiety kicks in Men easily tend to believe that everything is lost as the hair starts falling, and in turn, the hunt leads to an assortment of tablets, oils, tonics and much more Nothing works out, as usual. There is a reason for everything, it needs to broken.
- Once the body overheats, blood circulation reduces, the roots weaken Which leads to hair loss.
- Genetics: Genetically what went in affected us and that’s.
- Food Without proper nutrition, first one to be affected is your hair So there are a few tactics to get rid of this hair loss, hair fall.
- Always keep your hair clean. An old age practice has been followed by ancestors to curb hair fall is use of Ennai kuliyal, (Oil bath).
- If you had an oil bath 5 years ago, then it’s a big mistake.
What happens when an oil bath is taken is The hair root gets triggered, blood circulation increases, body heat reduces.
Some other reasons for Hair Fall:
- Lack of Protein
How to Avoid Hair Fall
- Keep your hair as clean as possible.
- Don’t comb hair often and Don’t use all your strength to comb your hair.
- Things no to eat: Stop white sugar, Maida, white polished rice and milk altogether.
- Food to eat to prevent hair fall: Always make sure that the food you eat is nutritious. Whole foods should be preferred instead of processed foods.
- Finally, To the ultimate simple secret Buy curry leaves (Kadi Patta)
- Eat 10 curry leaves in empty stomach every day for 20 days.
- You can visibly notice the change in 20 days.
- Additionally, due to curry leaves rich nutrition, overall body metabolism improves, hair thickens and darkens
Home Remedies to Avoid Hair Fall
The methods mentioned below don’t cost money for buying any products. These can be done with the ingredients available at home. And also these don’t have any side effects. Home remedies for hair loss treatment for men and women.
Home Remedies to Grow Hair:
Egg Mask Method to Avoid Hair Fall: Apply egg whites on hair for 15 to 20 minutes twice a week. This mask will prevent hair loss and bring shine and glow back to your dull hair.
Curry Leaves Method: Do head massage with coconut oil and curry leaves. Massage you head with the mixture of heated coconut oil and curry leaves daily for one month. Wash your hair after half hour of application and you will see amazing results.
Aloe Vera Gel: Add one tablespoon of aloe vera gel into a tablespoon of regular shampoo. Apply and leave it for a half hour. Use this mixture twice a week for stronger and healthy hair.
Garlic Method to prevent hair loss: Add 5 to 7 freshly crushed garlic pieces in olive oil and slowly massage it into the hair. When applied this mixture not only gets rid of dandruff but also cures any scalp diseases.
Rosemary Oil: Add two teaspoon of Rosemary oil to 1 tablespoon of regular shampoo and apply it on your hair. Wash it off after ten minutes with cold water to get rid of any hair related problems.
Potatoes: Make a thin paste of potato juice, one teaspoon honey, and one egg yolk and apply it on your hair. After 30 minutes wash it off with cold water. This paste will reduce your hair fall and bring shine to hair.
Lemon Juice Mix: One tablespoon of lemon juice with coconut oil and apply it for an half hour. Wash your hair with cold water for hair shine and removing any scalp fungus and diseases.
Almond Oil: Apply heated almond oil and gently massage it slowly on the scalp. Applying Almond Oil twice a week will aid in hair growth and significantly reduce hair fall.
So, if you have doubts do leave a comment. We have researched tonnes of materials to answer you.
For More Health Tips and Suggestions: Check FactsKeeper