After a long time, the Osmania University (OU) Degree Supplementary Results 2016 are out now. The university officials released the supplementary results of Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Computers (B.Com), and also Bachelor of Science (B.Sc). The students belonging to the university can check out the results at the official web portal. Check out the important steps to be followed to know the result.
The supplementary results 2016 of B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc can also be checked out at some other web portals like osmania.ac.in and manabadi.com.
As per the sources, the pass percentage of all the students who have written the examinations is 52.48%. The pass percentage for Bachelors of Arts (BA) course was 57.89 per cent, in Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) 54.06 per cent and in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) it was 47.94 per cent.
These are the steps to be followed to check out the results:
- Name of the University: Osmania University
- Name of the Examination: UG (BA/B.Com/B.Sc/BBA/BSW) Regular, CDE, Vocational
- Annual Examinations, March/April – 2016.
- Date of the Examination: March and April 2016
- Category Type: Results
- Date of Results: Updated Soon
- Official Website : osmania.ac.in
Important steps to check Osmania University Degree results:
- Go to the Official website: Osmania.ac.in or manabadi.com
- Click on the link B.A/B.com/B.sc Supplementary results 2016
- Enter your hall ticket number and click on Submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- click submit
- check and save the result.
These are the steps needed to be followed by the students to get the official results announced by the Osmania University Authority.
It is a well known fact that the University is conducting the supplementary results of Degree 1st year, 2nd year, and also 3rd year. Osmania University is named after Nawab Osman Ali Khan who is the seventh Nizam of Hyderabad (Bhagyanagar).