Overweight is a serious problem these days. And these problems has been affecting many people because of their food and health habits. If not taken care, it will lead to many other health problems like Osteoarthritis and Gallbladder and other deadly problems. You might be wondering how to Lose 20 kgs in 2 Months? Losing 20 kgs in two months can be extremely dangerous.
10 PROVEN Tips That Will Help You Lose 20 Kgs in 2 Months
But that doesn’t mean you can’t accomplish this weight loss goal in a period of just a few months.
We are sharing tips on how to safely lose weight fast by changing your lifestyle, and most importantly, your attitude.
Healthy tips to Lose weight:
- Vow to Make a Change Forget diet and exercise, the hardest part of losing weight is actually making the decision to do it.
Once you have made an honest promise to yourself to make a change, the weight will take care of itself.
2. Weigh Yourself If you don’t already know how much you weigh, then step on the scale and find out.
It’s best to weigh yourself in the morning before you have eaten anything, and with little or no clothing on.
3. Reduce Your Caloric Intake The less food you eat, the more weight you will lose; it’s as simple as that.
Starving yourself will only lead you to have more cravings, binge eat, and eventually fall back into old habits.
4. Exercise 4-5 Days per Week Cardio exercises burn calories and speed up your metabolism so that you lose weight more quickly.
Jogging, biking, walking, swimming, dancing, and kickboxing are all great for burning calories while improving your overall health.
Aim to get at least 20 minutes of aerobic exercise 5 days a week.
5. Drink Eight Glasses of Water Each Day Staying properly hydrated is crucial to maintaining your overall health, but it has also been proven to aid in weight loss.
This is perhaps due to the fact that water helps keep your stomach full in between meals and prevent mindless snacking.
6. Keep a Diet Journal People who keep track of what they eat by writing it down lose more weight, and keep it off, than those who don’t.
That’s because it helps you notice patterns in your diet so that you can determine what works and what doesn’t.
7. Cook Your Meals at Home Cooking meals at home makes it easier to choose healthy options and control your serving sizes.
Plus, you’ll be saving lots of money by eating at home!
8. Allow Yourself a Cheat Day No matter how committed you are to dieting, it’s inevitable to have a slip-up every now and then.
Giving up your social life for a diet will make you feel miserable and you’ll be tempted to quit before reaching your goals.
9. Get Enough Sleep Being sleep-deprived can increase your appetite and slow down your metabolism.
Aim to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
10. Find Something to Replace Food With Dieting doesn’t have to mean constantly feeling miserable or deprived.
This might be spending time with friends, indulging in a hobby, going shopping, or even just relaxing in front of a movie or in the tub.